Here we share an episode from Dr Ron Ehrlich’s podcast UNSTRESS.
In a very engaging conversation, Dr Bruce Lipton and Dr Ron Ehrlich discuss the evolution of our understanding of science and its impact on the way we view the world.
Dr Lipton, a cell biologist and author of “The Biology of Belief,” explained how the scientific materialism approach has led to a mechanistic view of the world, with medicine taking a reductionist approach to treating the human body. However, he also highlights the role of quantum physics in changing this understanding by showing that everything is connected through energy, making separation an illusion.
Dr Ron and Dr Bruce explore the influence of physics on our perception of the world and the role of energy and consciousness in shaping our reality. They also delve into the subconscious mind and its influence on our behaviour and beliefs, and how we can reprogram it to take control of our health and create positive change.
The Energetic World We Live In
- Dr Ron and Dr Bruce talk about matter and energy, about the material, mechanical and physical world that we see and the other-world energy, spirit and mind that we don’t always see. They talk about the conscious and the unconscious mind.
- Evolution of our understanding of science and its impact on how we view the world
- Importance of seeking answers beyond conventional thinking to face the challenges of today’s world
If you think seeing is believing, you may want to rethink that one. ~ Dr Ron Ehrlich
The Influence of Physics on Our Perception of the World
- Scientific materialism and the mechanistic view of the world
- Role of Newtonian physics and quantum physics in shaping our understanding of the world
- Everything is connected through energy, making separation an illusion
Epigenetics and the Role of Energy and Consciousness in Shaping Our Reality
- Difference between genetic and epigenetic control
- Importance of the environment and our mind in shaping our biology
- The role of energy, consciousness, and thoughts in shaping physical reality
The Subconscious Mind and Its Influence on Our Behavior and Beliefs
- The conscious and subconscious mind and their respective roles
- Negative programming in childhood and its effects on adulthood
- The challenge of changing negative behaviours that stem from the subconscious mind
Embracing New Ideas For the Future Of Health
- Importance of taking control of our health and reprogramming our subconscious mind
- Contemplate how you can discover more about the evolution of science and our understanding of the world